Comcast Regional Retail Manager - Indirect in Oak Brook, Illinois
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for driving revenue producing results by managing a team of
sales representatives to meet and/or exceed regional sales objectives.
Lead a sales team in the development of customer relationships and
prospective retail and dealer accounts. Develop and implement
strategies to ensure team achieves consistent operational excellence in
all company standards, directives and initiatives.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Manages ongoing relationships with third-party vendors, and develops
and distributes promotional and communications materials.
- Ensures adequate product supplies, trains vendors' sales staffs, and
resolves retailer/dealer/agent issues.
-Serves as liaison to channel partners with regards to any sales related
- Performs sales activities for an assigned geographic area or
product/service line through indirect sales channels to achieve or
exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Develops quarterly programs within budgeted guidelines.
- Manages assigned accounts to sales and cost budgeted objectives.
- Coordinates between departments to achieve sales and cost budgeted
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Sales & Marketing
- Generally requires 7 years of related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer