Penske Sales and Operations Management Trainee Intern/ Part Time Rental Representative in Oakwood Village, Ohio
A Penske Sales and Operations Management Intern/ Part Time Rental Representative is perfect for a driven individual who will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and must have the desire to improve their skills. You will be actively involved with the sales, administrative, service, and operations teams. This is an excellent Entry Level opportunity to begin an exciting career with the nation's leading transportation company.
This is a Part-Time position, generally planned for 15-25 hours per week.
Handle inbound and outbound sales process
Generate new business leads and maintain existing customer relationships
Manage and oversee large fleet of vehicles
Match vehicle demand with availability
Coordinate all aspects of customer's accounts
Ensure complete customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- At least 6 months of retail sales and/or customer service experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bilingual, Spanish, preferred
- Ability to make independent decisions, work well in a team environment, customer service skills, organizational skills, and a positive attitude are required.
- Proficiency in the use of a computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- Valid Driver's License required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, travel as necessary, accurately complete Penske's employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
Work Locations: 7600 First Place Oakwood Village, OH
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Oakwood Village
Job: Sales/Customer Service
Penske (Oracle) Job Name: Sales/Customer Service
Req ID: 1802272