DynCorp International LLC. Senior Logistics Analyst, Security Force Assistance in OCONKABUL, Afghanistan
The Security Force Assistance Senior Logistics Analyst is responsible for providing multi-echelon analyses of ANSF logistics and sustainment information related to planning and executing strategic initiatives that build enduring capability within the Afghan National Security Force (ANSF).
- Conduct quantitative or qualitative analysis of ANSF programs and logistics readiness data to provide senior coalition decision makers with the knowledge necessary to make sound and timely decisions.
- Provide program analysis that will help increase effectiveness of advisory efforts by collecting and analyzing data and developing decision support tools or products.
- Formulate and apply logistics models and other sustainment methods in order to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other sustainment functions.
- Understand Afghan data reporting tools to include but not limited to CORE Information Management System (IMS) and LRAT, in order to extract necessary data for analysis and logistics planning.
- Analyze information obtained from Afghan systems to identify, optimize, and resolve logistics and readiness problems.
- Develop communication products that distill complex sustainment concepts or data into products that are understandable by senior leaders (Afghan and Coalition).
- Develop sustainment methods and procedures to include logistics models and planning tools or management systems to optimize equipment delivery schedules and sustainment priorities.
- Collaborate with others in the organization to ensure successful implementation of chosen problem solutions.
- Prepare management reports defining and evaluating ANSF problems and recommending solutions.
- Provide administrative and logistics support to ongoing and emerging Security Force Assistance (SFA) initiatives.
Perform other duties as assigned. Knowledge & Skills
Ability to effectively communicate the results of the studies and analyses to sponsoring senior Coalition and ANSF officials through written reports, briefings, and oral presentations.
- Capability to be effective in a complex strategic environment through influence and interaction.
- Strong analytical skills using appropriate quantitative and qualitative tools and methods.
Possess advanced MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills, and advanced knowledge of databases, web content management, and graphic presentation.
Experience & Education
Masters’ degree with six (6) years’ or Bachelor’s degree with 8 years’ experience in military sustainment operations.
- Management experience of four (4) years.
- Understanding of and experience with military logistics and sustainment programs from either a technical or programmatic perspective.
Must have a final (not interim) Secret Level Security Department of Defense (DoD) Clearance before deployment and must maintain that clearance.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
Must pass all medical and fitness requirements directed by US Central Command (CENTCOM) in order to deploy.
Must be able to operate in harsh and austere conditions of Afghanistan
Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Job: *Education / Training
Title: Senior Logistics Analyst, Security Force Assistance
Requisition ID: 1801535