DynCorp International LLC. Supply Technician in OCONSEMARANG, Indonesia
The Supply Technician performs a variety of technical supply management work.
- Obtain, temporarily store and issue all supplies for construction, facility maintenance and repair.
- Receive, inspect, process, store, issue, turn-in and exercise control over all incoming supplies at the warehouse.
- Conduct inventory checks.
- Research discrepancies and process adjustments.
- Coordinate before disposing or removing what is considered excess material.
- Operate automated equipment, special purpose government vehicles, and material handling equipment.
- Coordinate and expedite flow of material, parts, and assemblies supporting maintenance requirements in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Research part requests and backorder non-filled issue requests.
- Review and evaluate all purchase requests for complete and accurate information.
- Track progress of materials/purchase requests to completion.
Perform other qualified duties as assigned.
Title of Direct Report(s): None
Title of Supervisor: Supply Supervisor
Knowledge & Skills
Knowledge of; property accounting, stock and inventory control, accountability and responsibility, principles of property accounting through manual or ADP, storage methods, warehouse control, materiel handling techniques, methods of preparing and maintaining supply records.
- Skills with manual and automated supply accounting systems, logistics principles and interactions.
- Knowledge of the computer systems necessary to perform the function and how the Supply Center and Warehouse operates.
- Knowledge of Bill of Materials, researching nouns, researching supply sources, processing and interpreting computer status inquiries, distributing, filing and quality control of accountable listings/documents, and receiving and storing material using client warehousing procedures.
Able to obtain a military driver’s license upon hiring.
Experience & Education
Possess 6k thru 10k forklift experience.
- High school degree or equivalent.
Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in functions such as supply policies and procedures. Physical Requirements/Working Environment
Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
- Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions. * * Travel
Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Job: *Aviation / Support
Title: Supply Technician
Requisition ID: 1703430