DynCorp International LLC. Facilities Systems Tech Senior (General) in OCONUS, Kuwait
TheFacilities Systems Tech Senior performs design, modification, maintenance, installation and repair of critical electrical infrastructure supporting energy support systems, associated highly sensitive state-of-the-art data centers, other specialized equipment and monitoring systems located within US-only areas of Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs).
· Provides critical advanced technical knowledge in support of unique security requirements inherent in Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs ) operations including sound baffling techniques/equipment and the resolution of compromising electrical currents, as sustainment of high system availability rates.
· Assists on all facility engineering projects requiring technical analysis of environmental support system issues, with special emphasis on evaluating the impact of proposed design changes on unique state-of-the-art Intelligence and Electronic Warfare (IEW) equipment employing new scientific technologies.
· Produces classified technical documentation outlining in-depth technical findings and recommendations.
· Provides design, emergency non-routine fault isolation of smoke removal systems, fire detection/suppression equipment used exclusively in critical, highly sensitive military forces installations. Performs system and subsystem diagnostics and scheduling and maintaining complex electronic environmental systems, calibration, and lubrication of unique components and controls that are used to provide and monitor precise environmental conditions within SCIFs housing unique military intelligence equipment, scientific devices, and technologies.
· Performs periodic, worldwide deployments in strategic and tactical mobile facility environments. Provides expert technical assistance for a 24-hour operational environment with limited documentation resources. Responds to off-duty (evening and weekend) calls to support critical system outages and to provide rapid fault isolation and resolution concerning environmental factors affecting IEW system performance.
· Provides critical highly skilled technical expertise for emergency fault isolation and resolution of critical IEW electronic environmental control systems and scientific devices; develops engineering and other technical documentation for IEW support system layouts.
· Supports customer systems on site whenever and wherever deployed. Available to deploy to other countries and/or theaters to perform quick reaction technical support to US forces worldwide military contingency missions and requirements in potentially hazardous work environments.
· Performs other duties as assigned.Knowledge & Skills
· Requires comprehensive understanding of technical documentation, schematics, and diagrams written under the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Institute for Knowledge of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (IEEE) formats.
· Command of fluent English, including the ability to read, write, and comprehend technical documentation, schematics, and diagrams written under theANSIstandards.
· Must be able to conduct major military plant shutdowns for the purpose of critical equipment and system modification and/or diagnosis.
· Requires comprehensive in depth technical knowledge of solid state control and computer controlled environmental and energy management systems.
· Familiar with commercial/industrial equipment such as large electrical switch gears and distribution panels, electrical requirements of pumps, air handlers, split systems, package systems, CRAC units, VAV terminal boxes, fan coil units, panel distribution networks, preventive maintenance procedures, electrical codes, load designs, and lighting systems.
· Ability to read blue prints, drawings, and schematics. Working knowledge of scope development and cost estimation for repairs.
· Able to perform all duties to ensure timely, courteous and quality support to customer or customer affiliates.Expert level experience in design, installation and sustainment of computer controlled environmental systemsExperience & Education
· High School Diploma or equivalent (GED), relevant trade school/apprenticeship training.
· Minimum six (6) years of advanced specialized technical experience with expertise in the design, testing, evaluation, reengineering, fielding, integration, training, and performance of complex system and subsystem diagnostics. Specific experience in fault isolation and resolution of tactical and strategic environmental systems and their sophisticated support systems.
· .Required to meet US government accepted and industry standards criteria for technically complex computer environmental systems, uninterrupted power distribution systems, and power control equipment.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
Able to maneuver in small spaces and lift up to 50lbs.
Supports customer systems on site whenever and wherever deployed. Available to deploy to other countries and/or theaters to perform quick reaction technical support to US forces worldwide military contingency missions and requirements in potentially hazardous work environments.
Job: *Intelligence & Analysis
Title: Facilities Systems Tech Senior (General)
Requisition ID: 1803327-4
DynCorp International is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. DynCorp International provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals in accordance with applicable federal law. The company will provide reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the company’s operations. Applicants who need a reasonable accommodation during the employment application process should contact 817-224-7459. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation should call this number.
DynCorp International LLC.
- DynCorp International LLC. Jobs