CACI International Java Developer, Lead in O'fallon, Illinois
CACI is seeking a Senior Java developer in O'Fallon, IL. The primary responsibility will be to design and develop Java EE applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
What you'll Get to Do:
- Provide hands-on object-oriented programming
- Develop applications with software engineering design principles.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
You'll Bring these Qualifications:
A Current Secret Clearance
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and seven years of related experience
Solid knowledge of Java (Object Oriented Programming concepts).
Java EE 7
Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services -“ SOAP / REST
Markup Languages like XML and JSON
Basic database knowledge
Experience with Agile development methodologies, especially SCRUM.
What We Can Offer You:
•We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post
•Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives
•We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities
•We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities
•For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.