CRST International Driver Recruiter in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
CRST Malone is seeking a results oriented and self motivated Driver Recruiter to be located in our Oklahoma City, OK office.
*Job Summary: *The Driver Recruiter is responsible for recruitment of company drivers, owner operators, experienced fleet owners, lease purchase drivers and rehires.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *
- Explore creative methods of sourcing qualified contractors.
- Conduct telephone and personal interviews daily with prospective candidates.
- Complete background checks including personal records, MVR, and DAC reports.
- Review and process applications of prospective hires and determine if the applicant is qualified.
- Complete pre-hire files and paperwork on applicants.
- Maintain complete files on non-hired contractors, as appropriate.
- Track calls generated from all forms of advertising.
- Explain the company’s operating policy and safety standards and work with drivers or applicants who present issues.
- Set up and manage travel arrangements for new hires.
- Travel to training schools, job fairs, and work industry trade shows as needed representing CRST Malone.
- Maintain standards as outlined by CRST International policy and standards in regards to the hiring of drivers
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- 6-12 months of previous experience in a relevant field required
- High school diploma or GED required and a degree in a related field preferred
- Customer Service experience is needed
- Verbal and written communication and computer skills are essential
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
CRST is an EOE. Successful candidate will be subject to a pre employment background check and drug screen.
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Employment duration: Full time