Farmers Insurance Telecom SME - Oklahoma City, OK in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
Essential Job Functions
- Direct support of specified SME systems: Telecom SME: Proper training, certification or commensurate experience on the specific system(s) General support for any/all project activities within telecom.
- This includes supporting the design, development, documentation, implementation and operation of the telecom systems, including prototypes into the production environment.
- Dependability and Time Management – Completes assigned tasks on time and predictably.
- Has ability to prioritize among assigned tasks and organize activities for optimal outcome.
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills – ability to communicate both written and verbally with team and customers.
- Ability toproduce clear and well written system and procedure documentation.
- Ability to think adaptively and operate quickly in a dynamic environment with multiple business partners.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Expert level proficiency in the architecture, design and configuration of the business workflow and logic as it relates to UCCE scripting.
- Troubleshoot and optimize Contact Center call routing environment, including ICM, CVP, CUIC, PQs and attributes.
- Familiarity with VMware operations and virtualization principles.
- Strong proven background in troubleshooting Cisco solutions.
- Familiarity with network management tools including Cisco Prime Infrastructure, Cisco Prime Collaboration, SevOne, and Cisco DNA Center.
- Technical proficiency in integrating various vendor solutions including Verint, Microcall, Nice IEX and AudioCodes.
- Working knowledge of Avaya, Palo Alto firewalls, F5 Load Balancers and Riverbed WAN Optimization is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline or commensurate and demonstrable.
- CCVP or CCNP certified or equivalent work experience in the network disciplines of Cisco Collaboration, Cisco VoIP and SIP.
- 9 years’ of experience with Cisco UCM/UCCE, VOIP and enterprise telecom systems.
Special Skill Requirement
- Will require occasional travel.
- Must be process oriented, with the ability to support constant process improvement.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Must be able to work well in team environments as well as able to accomplish individual goals.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job: *Information Technology
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: Telecom SME - Oklahoma City, OK
Location: Oklahoma-Oklahoma City
Requisition ID: 18000A3L