Farmers Insurance Recruiter for Farmers Agents in Omaha, Nebraska
*We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world.
Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check outfarmers.com/careersand be sure to follow us onInstagramandLinkedIn!
Implements all active and passive recruiting systems developed by the Company to attract and retain new agents and agency staff. Identifying highly capitalized candidates for agency ownership opportunities.
Essential Job Functions
· Develop and facilitate business relationships between Farmers Insurance and entrepreneurs looking to open their own business
· Administer agent referral program as developed by the Company.
· Implement multiple active recruiting systems, develops and maintains networking sources/centers of influence and ongoing participation in agency career seminars and professional organizations.
· Implement passive recruiting systems utilizing internet resources, job boards and cold calling.
· Recommends any recruiting, interviewing, testing and selection procedures changes to Management. Perform other duties as assigned.
· Utilizes tracking systems to monitor recruiting activities as required. · Determines eligibility of agent candidates utilizing screening and interviewing techniques developed by the Company.
Required job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of walking, standing, lifting and/or carrying 30 lbs. maximum.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
Four-year college degree preferred.
Minimum of two years applicable insurance agency/sales or recruiting experience.
Special Skill Requirement
· Ability to develop and maintain networking relationships and centers of influence · Strong telephone communication skills · Strong interpersonal communication skills
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job: *Strategic Management & Administration
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: Recruiter for Farmers Agents
Requisition ID: 2000005I
Other Locations: United States-Iowa-Des Moines, United States-Nebraska-Lincoln