HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Pharmacy Technician II PRN in Orem, Utah
Timpanogos Regional Hospital in Utah County offers invaluable expertise gained from delivering exceptional patient care since 1998. We may not be bigger, but we strive to be better as our hospital is dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare. We meet that standard through changes in upgrading technology and advanced procedures. While these changes may be constant, our tradition of caring and healing will never fade.
The Pharmacy Technician II is responsible for accurately performing all advanced and basic pharmacy technician functions in a timely manner. In addition, they may be responsible for performing duties associated with Automated Dispensing Cabinets (ADCs) and other specialized duties as assigned by the pharmacy management team.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of at least 1 year of hospital experience
• Must pass the Pharmacy Technician Competency
• National Certification (CPhT) required
• Active Registered pharmacy technician, as per State requirements, in good standing with the appropriate State Board of Pharmacy
Job: *Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Title: Pharmacy Technician II PRN
Location: Utah-Orem-Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 06042-42389