Occidental Petroleum Mechanic II– Ramsey Gas Processing Plant (WES) in Orla, Texas
Title: Mechanic II– Ramsey Gas Processing Plant (WES) Location: United States-Texas-Orla Other Locations:
This position is located in the West Texas Region as a member of the Ramsey Operations team in Orla, TX working for the Midstream Operation.
• Adhere to and enforce all applicable company, state, and federal safety and environmental regulations
• Work closely with Production Engineers on projects and regular operations matters
• Work with operations foreman and engineers to develop construction plans
• Assist with modifying instrumentation and equipment to changing pad design
• Develop SOP for installation and maintenance of equipment
• Attend contractor EHS meetings
• Assist operations foreman with budget and construction schedules
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
• Three years experience in oil and gas required, five years preferred
• Ability to work in a cooperative team environment
• Computer skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook is required
• Working knowledge of natural gas process equipment is required
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
Candidate must possess a valid driver’s license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 – 10%.
This position is on a shift schedule (10 hour work days for 8 days and 6 days off work schedule). The candidate may be required to work overtime, weekends, on call, and holidays.
Candidate must live within 50 miles of Orla, TX.