Occidental Petroleum Mechanic IV– Ramsey Gas Processing Plant (WES) in Orla, Texas
Title: Mechanic IV– Ramsey Gas Processing Plant (WES) Location: United States-Texas-Orla Other Locations:
This position is located in the West Texas Region as a member of the Ramsey Operations team in Orla, TX working for the Midstream Operation.
• Adhere to and enforce all applicable company, state, and federal safety and environmental regulations
• Work closely with Production Engineers on projects and regular operations matters
• Work with operations foreman and engineers to develop construction plans
• Assist with modifying instrumentation and equipment to changing pad design
• Develop SOP for installation and maintenance of equipment
• Attend contractor EHS meetings
• Assist operations foreman with budget and construction schedules
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
• Three years experience in oil and gas required, five years preferred
• Ability to work in a cooperative team environment
• Computer skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook is required
• Working knowledge of natural gas process equipment is required
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
Candidate must possess a valid driver’s license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
This position may be eligible for domestic relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 – 10%.
This position is on a shift schedule and the candidate may be required to work overtime, weekends, on call, and holidays.
Candidate must live within 50 miles of Orla, TX.
Occidental is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Individual with Disability/Veteran Status