Hilton Cart Supply Attendant (5PM–130AM Shift) - Hilton Orlando in Orlando, Florida
A Cart Supply Attendant stocks room attendant guest supply caddies and chemical caddies. Inspects Linen closets for excess supplies. This includes removing excess supplies from room attendant carts and linen closets. Collects and washes all glassware by running items in stewarding dishwasher. Return items back to linen closets.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Assists in other areas assigned by manager such as lobby attendant, house attendant, and/or runner due to changes in weather, occupancy, scheduling.
- Assists in the linen truck delivery.
- Assists in the linen chute when advised by manager.
- Moves furniture when requested by manager.
- Reports any safety concerns to manager.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Title: Cart Supply Attendant (5PM–130AM Shift) - Hilton Orlando
Requisition ID: HOT04ZXT