Hilton On-Call Massage Therapist - Waldorf Astoria Spa in Orlando, Florida
An On-Call Massage Therapist is responsible for performing massages and/or body treatments for guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As an On-Call Massage Therapist, you would be responsible for performing massages and/or body treatments for guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform massage and/or body treatments
- Utilize, maintain and conduct inventory of supplies and products
- Maintain cleanliness of work area
- Maintain records as required by federal, state, local and company regulations
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform general Spa duties, as needed
- Generally, the On-Call Massage Therapist will work 4 days a week during our peak season and a least 1 day a week during our non-peak times.
- Team Members will work both AM and PM shifts. The AM shift is from 8:30am-4:00pm and the PM shift is from 1:30pm-9:00pm
- Our Team Members work weekdays, weekends and holidays
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline.
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Spa, Health Club, Recreation
Title: On-Call Massage Therapist - Waldorf Astoria Spa
Requisition ID: HOT05QMZ