Chenega Corporation Contract Instructor Pilot A-10 in Osan, South Korea
CHENEGA FEDERAL SYSTEMS
Company Job Title:
Contract Instructor Pilot A-10
Osan AB, Republic of Korea
Exempt, Full Time, Regular
· TheContract Instructor Pilot (CIP)A-10operates aircrew training devices (ATD) in support of AF pilot training, upgrade training, and Mission Training Center (MTC) event scenarios/exercises. .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
· Interacts and effectively communicates with corporate and customer management to determine project scope, planning needs, and reporting requirements.
· Conducts MTC event briefings, instructs training events, debriefs per guidelines
· Conducts academic classroom training
· Flies ATD as needed to support AF aircrew training
· Maintains proficiency and knowledge on current tactics, capabilities, pods, weapons, systems, and upgrades of their specific aircraft/weapon system
· Maintains proficiency and knowledge of the ATD capabilities, functions and operations
· Maintains working relationship with exercise participants to develop and achieve training requirements
· Assists in developing, coordinating, and integrating unit training requirements
· Assists units in identifying training requirements
· Works closely with client project/program office to documents the need for changes to requirements; and communicates change estimate as needed
· Implements ISO quality standards
· Analyzes progress and develop necessary recovery plans and/or alternatives
· Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
· High School Diploma/GED required
· Operational flight experience within three (3) years as an instructor on the A-10 weapon system, or, performance of similar aircraft simulator instructor duties within three (3) years
· Former Combat Mission Ready (CMR) U.S. Air Force pilot with 1000 hours of primary fighter time and one of the following:
o 500 hours in the A-10
o 200 instructor hours in any fighter (K prefix)
· DoD Secret security clearance required with ability to obtain an SCI and SAP clearance
· Maintains mission evaluation certification (AF Form 8)
· Maintains ATD console certification
· Distributed Mission Operations (DMO) operational experience (desired)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong communication skills, understanding and being understood
· Ability to organize tasks in a proper order to achieve outcomes (planning)
· Ability to obtain an SCI and SAP clearance
· Ability to travel as directed by Government
· Identifies, analyzes, controls, and actively mitigates risks
· Knowledge of current weapon system training policies and practices
· Knowledge of quality management objectives and practices
· Knowledge of AF doctrine, and weapon system employment tactics, techniques and procedures
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
· Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
· During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Organization: Chenega Federal Systems
Title: Contract Instructor Pilot A-10
Requisition ID: 1800000909