HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Outpatient Oncology in Overland Park, Kansas
Menorah Medical Center – Overland Park, KS
Registered Nurse (RN) - Oncology - FT Days
Sarah Cannon at Menorah Medical Center is proud to be part of the Sarah Cannon HCA Midwest Health cancer network, providing local access to innovative clinical research trials, tumor profiling and genetic counseling; you can receive top cancer care in the comfort of your community hospital.
Menorah Medical Center is accredited by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer as a community hospital comprehensive cancer program with commendation for exceeding seven national standards. Sarah Cannon at Menorah Medical Center builds upon the strengths of hospital's current program including screenings, diagnosis and cancer treatments, as well as its medical-surgical inpatient oncology unit, medical oncology services, radiation therapy center, the Breast Center and some of the most advanced technology in the metro area.
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Supervisor.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Menorah Medical Center.
The Registered Nurse in this department provides care for adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current license from the Kansas Board of Nursing.
- BLS Required. Chemo Biotherapy certification preferred
- Certified Oncology Nurse (OCN) required within 2 years of employment
- 3 years of Oncology Experience preferred
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Outpatient Oncology
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09723-53771