HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Respiratory Therapist in Overland Park, Kansas
We are currently looking for an exceptional Respiratory Therapist to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us? Click here!
Assists in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of patients with pulmonary disorders in a practice setting.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Maintaining an orderly, efficient and timely flow of patients.
· Assist in the diagnosis, treatment and management of patients.
· Screening patients for appropriate information
· Instructing patients and family regarding medications and treatment instructions.
· Maintaining current knowledge to assure a safe working environment and demonstrating practical application of all policies and procedures relative to safety and infection control.
· Utilizing universal precautions in any potential contact with patient body fluids or used patient supplies that may be contaminated with patient body fluids.
· Perform other duties as required.
· Must read and understand and adhere to all Physician Services policies and procedures.
· Two to four years of experience in the field is required.
· CPR is preferred but not required.
· Certification and registration as required by state regulations
We believe in going above and beyond, and feel that there is no nobler pursuit than that of caring for and improving human life. We hope you’ll join us on our mission!
Job: *Therapy & Rehabilitation
Title: Respiratory Therapist
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Kansas Pulmonary and Sleep Spe
Requisition ID: 26028-72196