HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Pharmacy Technician PRN in Oviedo, Florida
Oviedo Medical Center, the state-of-the-art 64-bed acute care hospital, provides a full range of healthcare services to east Seminole County and surrounding communities. Services include medical and surgical inpatient units, robotic surgery, intensive care, medical cardiology, telemetry, cardiac catheterization, inpatient and outpatient surgery, women’s services including labor and delivery, cardiopulmonary services, comprehensive diagnostic imaging and 24/7 emergency care. Oviedo Medical Center is designed with the patient in mind with personalized care, all private rooms and the newest medical technology available.
Oviedo Medical Center is located at the intersection of Red Bug Lake Road and State Road 426, adjacent to State Road 417 (Central Florida GreeneWay).
The Pharmacy Technician I is responsible for accurately performing all basic pharmacy technician functions in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (included, but not limited to):
- Accurately performs and documents monthly medication storage area inspections as assigned
- Performs basic billing functions
- Accurately performs required calculations
- Accurately and safely compounds and labels medications and parenteral admixtures
- Accurately transports medications and other pharmacy supplies in a timely manner to appropriate areas
- Accurately fills orders in the pharmacy
- Performs daily ADC routines as assigned (i.e. restocks, outdates, discrepancy resolution,loading and unloading, etc.)
- Accurately packages and prepares medications for dispensing as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Active Registered pharmacy technician, as per State requirements, in good standing with the appropriate State Board of Pharmacy required
- National Certification (CPhT) preferred
- Hospital Pharmacy experience preferred
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D
Job: *Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Title: Pharmacy Technician PRN
Location: Florida-Oviedo-Oviedo Medical Center
Requisition ID: 26750-1230