Hilton Janitorial Property Custodian, Full Time in Oxnard, California
A Groundskeeper is responsible for maintaining the appearance and safety of the hotel grounds in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Groundskeeper, you would be responsible for maintaining the appearance and safety of the hotel grounds in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain the appearance and safety of the hotel grounds including, but not limited to, lawns, driveways, pathways, patios, verandas, etc.
- Mow, weed and plant flowers, shrubs, trees and grass
- Remove sod and weeds and apply fertilization, pesticides and other treatments
- Keep and maintain records of all chemical applications
- Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks for equipment including, but not limited to irrigation systems, lawn and trimming equipment, etc.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Title: Janitorial Property Custodian, Full Time
Requisition ID: HOT05NMN