Monsanto Process Improvement Systems Analyst in OXNARD, California
The North America Strategy and Analytics team is looking for a highly skilled Process Improvement Systems Analyst to support the NAM Supply Chain Team. The primary responsibilities of the NAM Process Improvement Systems Analyst will be to support the NAM Supply Chain Teams with SAP and of other non-SAP solutions to enhance operational activities. The NAM PISA position will be responsible for providing local support for system implementations including SAP enhancements, and other process control systems. The incumbent will be required to understand the system and data available to enhance metrics and capabilities, to drive operational excellence and efficiency. The PISA will be expected to understand other systems and data sources in other functional areas to ensure seamless integration of our systems. The role is also responsible to collaborate across all supply chain functions to ensure seamless integration of system enhancements.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, strong in results orientation and able to work with people from different backgrounds. It will require a high level of technical skills and creative thinking to deliver solutions. Strong knowledge on systems and processes will allow the candidate to perform better the duties
• Demonstrated analytical and decision making ability
• Strong attention to detail and organization skills
• Computer proficiency with SAP (preferred)
• High Proficiency Level with Excel (macros), Word, and PowerPoint
• Basic understanding of programming
• Ability to lead and work cohesively as a team member; interacting and building positive working relationships within the organization and across other functional groups and departments
• Agility to support changes in a dynamic work environment demonstrating an innovative approach to problem solving
• Strong results orientation with a bias for action
• Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to positively impact change, models behaviors aligned with Monsanto’s core competencies
• Exposure and success at building strong working relationships with multi-cultural workers and teams
Who is Monsanto?
Monsanto is an agriculture company with more than 20,000 employees focused on making a balanced meal accessible to everyone. We work to help farmers produce food in a more sustainable way. We think about how our food is grown so farmers have the tools they need to have better harvests.
We believe that bringing diverse perspectives together is the most effective way to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s biggest challenges. Career opportunities at Monsanto range from farming, plant breeding and engineering to marketing, environmental science, IT and many other areas. We’re always looking for exceptional professionals interested in developing a strong career while collaborating to develop solutions for sustainable agriculture. Sound like a job for you?
Why work with us?
• Life at Monsanto means collaborating with dedicated professionals in a stimulating environment.
• Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
• You will work with market leading brand products in a global organization.
• We provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and some of the best career development opportunities in the industry.
• Monsanto is named Great Place to Work in many countries around the world.
• Join our global team where your contribution will make a real difference!
Organization: VEG SC NA - Supply Chain Vegetables NAM51070364_
Title: Process Improvement Systems Analyst
Location: North America-USA-California-Oxnard
Requisition ID: 01NA4
Job: Strategy & Operations
At Monsanto, we value a diverse combination of ideas, perspectives and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. If you need a reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please for further assistance.access our disability accommodations process
U.S. Employment Law (applicable for U.S. jobs ONLY): EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. For information about equal employment opportunity rights, please refer to this information from the U.S. federal government: ; .
EEOC PosterEEOC Supplement