Hilton Chef Tournant in Palatinate, Germany
A Chef Tournant is responsible for leading and training staff and ensuring high levels of food preparation to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing food cost controls.
What will I be doing?
As a Chef Tournant, you are responsible for leading and training staff and ensuring high levels of food preparation to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Chef Tournant will also be required to manage food cost controls. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead and train the team
- Relieve cooks and chefs for various shifts
- Ensure all food preparation consistently meets standards
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Requisition food needed for preparation of all meals
- Ensure resources meet business needs through the effective management of working rotas
- Support brand standards through the training and assessment of your team
- Manage food cost controls to contribute to Food and Beverage revenue
- Manage kitchen brigade effectively to ensure a well-organised and motivated team
- Knowledge of activities in other departments and implications
What are we looking for?
A Chef Tournant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Experience in a similar role
- Approaches food in a creative way
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Strong supervisory skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Relevant qualifications for role
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Chef Tournant
Requisition ID: HOT04PSN