AmeriHealth Caritas Manager, Provider Network Management in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Manager, Provider Network Management
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
Note To Applicants: The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience in Florida Medicaid hospital contracting in, as well as, have experience managing a team of Account Executives that develop and maintain the provider network.
The Provider Network Manager-Hospitals is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the Network Management department and staff. Responsible for assisting the Leader with departmental activities related to provider satisfaction, education, and communication.
This position is also responsible for all provider network recruiting and contracting management activities for our hospital providers. Ensures that the department and staff remain current in all aspects of Federal and State rules, regulations, policies and procedures and creates or modifies departmental policies to reflect changes. Ensures department achieves annual goals and objectives.
- Required Bachelor’s Degree in business or health related discipline such as Healthcare Administration or Healthcare Management or equivalent business experience (Master’s Degree preferred).
- Required minimum of 5 years provider contracting/reimbursement experience in healthcare setting.
- Required minimum 3 years of supervisory/management/leadership experience, preferably in a managed care setting interacting with hospitals.
- Required strong knowledge of Provider contracting.
- Required valid driver’s license and current auto insurance.
- Preferred 1-2 years Medicaid experience.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled