Hilton Hotel Maintenance Engineer/Room Call (PT/PM Shifts) - Waldorf Astoria Park City in Park City, Utah
Waldorf Astoria Park City Resort is looking for a (Full-Time / PM) General Maintenance Engineer. Come be a part of this amazing team, and work for one of Hilton’s Waldorf Astoria Luxury Properties.
The 8 hour shifts are within the hours of (3:00pm – 11:30pm) , Thursday – Saturday and generally have Sunday - Mondays off. Must be able to work holidays and weekends.(Schedule is subject to change based on business needs).
The starting pay is 14.50 per/hour and will come with a full comprehensive benefit package which include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K Match, great travel benefits for you and your family members to enjoy discounted, along with other Hilton perks!
***No field experience required, willing to train***
Hilton has been ranked 3 years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
What will I be doing?
As a General Maintenance Engineer, you would be responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the facility in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the facility including, but not limited to, guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas
- Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery and/or equipment
- Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks including, but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, painting, HVAC work and masonry
- Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Maintenance, Engineer, Engineering, Property Operations, Technician, Hotel, Resort, Janitorial, Prop Ops, Building Maintenance, Full Time, Customer Service, Repair, Repairing, Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, Utah, Park City)
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Title: Hotel Maintenance Engineer/Room Call (PT/PM Shifts) - Waldorf Astoria Park City
Requisition ID: HOT05FC2