Hilton Reservation Specialist/PBX Operator (Full-time) in Park City, Utah
What is great about this job?
- $14.00 per hour
- Full time - Must be able to work AM or PM shifts: 7:00 an - 3:30 pm & 1:30 pm-10:00 pm (the 2nd shift will be 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm during ski season)
- 22 days of PTO per year
- Full benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
- Travel Perks! Stay at Hilton properties for as low as $35 per night
- Spa discounts & free access to our beautiful fitness facility
- 50% off an epic local ski pass!
- Room for growth!
What will I be doing?
As a Reservation Specialist/PBX Operator,you will use your strong technical skills, excellent communication skills,persuasive sales ability and world class customer service to consult withcustomers and book customized hotel reservations via phoneand email.Agents also process group reservation informationincluding rooming lists, suites, resumes and billing requirements. Communicatesand verifies information between Meeting Planners, Housing Bureaus, Meetingsand Conventions and Front Office. APPLY NOW!
This position requires you to be onsite at our luxurious property in Park City, Utah. Telecommuting is not available for this position.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Call Center and Reservations
Title: Reservation Specialist/PBX Operator (Full-time)
Requisition ID: HOT05TPC