HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Mechanic III - Plant Operations in Pasadena, Texas
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a MtoMechanic IIIto join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
_HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast – Pasadena, TX_
_Mechanic III - Maintenance - Weekends Only_ _ _ HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast has been serving the needs of Southeast Harris County for 55 years. Itoffers 364 licensed beds, a NICU, an Advanced Wound Care Center, and a full complement of hospital services.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center. * * What you will do in this role:
- Maintains/repairs, installs, removes, starts/stops equipment (pumps-motor-boiler-chiller-air handler-medical air-medical vacuum, etc.) and facility wide equipment (bed, plumbing fixtures, minor electrical services, stretcher, dishwasher, etc.).
- Work with little or no supervision.
- Performs preventative maintenance on a variety of power plant equipment (boiler, pumps, motors, chillers, air handlers, etc.).
- Reading, interpreting and working from blue prints, diagrams, and sketches.All interior (night lights, floods, fluorescent, exit, etc.) will require changing of bulbs, ballasts, starters, etc., as needed.
- Responsible for trouble shooting the following: nurse call system, tv signal and a variety of other communication systems.
- Responsible for repairs and PM’s to beds, over bed tables, night stands, side rails, chairs, etc. (Equipment that makes up a patient room).
- Responsible for maintaining the power plant equipment for stop and starts, trouble shoot failure, etc. The ability to keep plant equipment running in abnormal conditions or situations.
- Responsible for maintaining and PM’s to plumbing systems (commodes, sinks, dispensers, drains, etc.).
- Responsible for maintaining and PM’s to medical gas systems (oxygen, vacuums, air, etc.).
- Responsible for maintaining and PM's to the environmental appearance of the facility(walls, ceilings, door frames, floors, etc.).
- Responsible for emergency generator operations and emergency procedure of starts and stops.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area at all times
What qualifications you will need:
Education: High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters.We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Facilities Mgmt Plant Ops & Security
Title: Mechanic III - Plant Operations
Location: Texas-Pasadena-HCA Houston Southeast
Requisition ID: 00009-116549