HCA, Hospital Corporation of America MRI Technologist (PRN) in Pasadena, Texas
Bayshore Medical Center–Pasadena, TX
Nestled in the heart of the historic land where Texas won its independence, Bayshore Medical Center offers comfort, convenience, excellence and expertise to our neighbors who trust their health care to us.
For nearly 50 years, we have offered patients solace and security through constant, compassionate communication during their medical emergencies, surgeries, and diagnostic procedures. As a 345-bed facility, we employ 1,500 staff and 250 physicians.
Bayshore Medical Center is currently looking for a MRI Tech.
Responsibilities: * To maintain an efficient, safe and pleasant work environment. * To assist the Director, Manager, Medical Director and Physicist in directing aspects of care provided by the medical imaging department including but limited to; procedures, treatments, quality improvement, quality control, radiation safety support and other related duties.
- Current licensure or permit in the State of Texas. (TMB) CT registry preferred. Current BLS required. ARRT MRI registry required.
- Graduate of an accredited program for Technologist (ARRT),
- Minimum two (2) year working experience in a hospital imaging department with one (1) year experience in CT or MRI is preferred.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- The Technologist collaborates with physicians, physicists, nursing units, Radiation Oncology other clinical discipline in making decisions regarding each patients' needs for care. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Title: MRI Technologist (PRN)
Location: Texas-Pasadena-Bayshore Medical Center - Pasadena
Requisition ID: 00009-97397