Hilton Team Leader - Reservation in Pasay City, Philippines
A Team Leader - Reservation oversees the Reservations Team and how it performs routine procedures in order to maximize revenue and Guest satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
The Team Leader - Reservation will work with the Reservations Team to develop future and repeat business opportunities. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the Reservations Department
- Manage telephone, fax and email inquiries in a prompt and professional manner and in accordance with company standards ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Understand seasonal and historical trends and work within them to ensure maximum occupancy and average room rates
- Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximize revenue
- Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients
- Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business
- Ensure bookings are guaranteed and no show charges/late cancellation charges are applied where appropriate; and Reservations policies and procedures are followed to ensure Guest satisfaction
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Reservations Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
What are we looking for?
A Reservations Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Good organizational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Previous experience in the Reservations/Sales function within the hotel/leisure
- Relevant degree or other qualification in a business discipline
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Call Center and Reservations
Title: Team Leader - Reservation
Requisition ID: HOT04P1X