Bank of America Developer - Programming / Development Design - .NET Framework, ASP, C#, SQL Server in Pennington, New Jersey
Hand-on developer playing a key-role to develop, enhance, debug, support and maintain applications used by Portfolio Managers or supporting functions.
Candidate participates and effectively contributes to the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
Provide technical expertise and systems design for individual initiatives.
Review existing architecture and suggest/implement ways to fine-tune the application and fine-tune, where applicable, to accommodate the organic growth within the Advisory business.
Based on the business initiatives may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to the initiative .
May have the responsibility for a project and project budget but will collaborate with external programmers to coordinate the delivery of software application.
Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned associates.
Requires 5 - 7 years of experience.
• Minimum of 5+ years of hands on experience as a developer in Application Programming/Development designing, developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed transactional applications
• Deep knowledge of .NET Framework, MVC, Visual Studio, ASP.net 4.5, WebApi, SQL Server 2012/2014, design patterns, web and application servers
Skilled in Object Oriented Programming and have hands-on experience developing enterprise web applications UI with ASP.NET, C#.
• Experience developing Web Services (ASP.NET web services and WCF Services)
• Experience with client side MVC frameworks and template libraries, AngularJS, Handlebars, etc
• Experience in agile processes and transformation.
• Experience with RESTful service and UI integration using JSON and AJAX.
• Can work independently and as a part of the team
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent required.
• Prior Experience in agile processes and transformation.
• Strong communication skills with ability to work and collaborate across global teams.
• Strong analytical skills with ability to break down complex problems/ideas and come-up with creative solutions, leveraging the latest of the technologies, where possible.
• Must possess the ability to handle multiple projects in-parallel and be able to work independently in addition to contributing as part of a highly collaborative and globally dispersed team.
• Experience using Agile methodologies
• Ability to design and build solutions using common Enterprise Integration Patterns.
• Experience with building end-to-end testing frameworks for distributed systems.
• Participates in the design/development of complex applications while working alongside Portfolio Managers, who are the end-users of the tools we build.
• Experience in test automation and thorough knowledge/experience in all phases of SDLC.
• Ready to step-in and contribute to the technical stack while mentoring and providing the necessary technical guidance to junior members of the team.
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
Posting Date : 10/17/2018
Pennington, NJ, HOPEWELL BLDG. 2, 1200 AMERICAN BLVD,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Weekly Schedule : M-F 8-5
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.