Bank of America Oracle Developer in Pennington, New Jersey
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) function within Global Information Security is responsible for defining and implementing the access management operating model, leading the access management transformation effort and managing access operations.
As a Database developer within Global Information Security, you will be following established written procedures, guidelines and techniques to develop and implement databases. You will also be working on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors, exercising discernment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions, and understand the systems development process and have a solid grasp of business processes.
This role requires a Bachelors/Technical degree or equivalent experience in related IS/IT discipline. You will use and apply basic technical principles, concepts, and experience to complex situations.
• Success in leading requiring planning, coordination, teamwork and technical problem solutions.
• Previous Database Administration/development experience in a large enterprise environment
• Database maintenance by identifying and solving database requirements; supporting users including remediating performance issues.
• Ability to provide insights based on expertise as to the design, development, and maintenance of database(s)
• Previous experience with database performance tuning
• Demonstrable experience in Oracle, RDBMS, TOAD.
• Experience with the development and implementation of complex databases, as well as maintenance to existing databases. This includes PL/SQL.
• High-level understanding of database security concepts
• Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking; out-of-the-box thinkers
• Solid grasp of the principles of the systems development lifecycle (SDLC)
Strong team player skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management.
Ability to work with various clients in a fast paces environment.
Need to be a fast learner and jump start right away.
Posting Date : 05/14/2018
Pennington, NJ, HOPEWELL BLDG. 1, 1100 AMERICAN BLVD,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.