Bank of America Senior .NET Developer in Pennington, New Jersey
• Design, develop, enhance, test, support, maintain and debug software applications that support client facing Merrill Edge web applications
• Utilize latest development technologies to solve for business requirements, Responsive Web Design, and ADA (American Disabilities Act) compliance
• Provide strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives and technology stack
• Guide onshore and offshore development resources on day to day tasks such as design discussions, code review etc.
• Represent technical team in SDLC for Agile methodologies
• Collaborate with external programming teams to deliver software on time and within budget.
• Monitor and enhance the stability and performance of the existing applications
• .Net Framework 4.0, C#, ASP.Net, ASP.NET MVC, Visual Studio 2013/2015, Unit Testing Frameworks
• HTML/XHTML, HTML 5, CSS
• Ajax, MS Ajax Library, Ajax Control Toolkit
• Handlebar, AngularJS, UI Testing tools like Jasmine, Selenium
• JSON, JSONP, XML/XSL, Web-services
• Fiddler, Firebug, Poster, IE Developer Tools
Design and architecture experience
Online trade experience, financial domain experience
ADA and Responsive Web Design
Posting Date : 07/12/2018
Pennington, NJ, HOPEWELL BLDG. 5, 1500 AMERICAN BLVD,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.