HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Business Health Registered Nurse PRN in Pensacola, Florida
The Business Health RN provides disease management, exercise, preventive screenings and social programs within the community.
The Business Health RN is responsible for screenings and other wellness opportunities.
- Provide community education programs related to disease management, exercise, preventative screenings and social programs
- Participates in hospital and community supported health fairs, business expos etc.
- Provides health screenings to the community including secondary markets.
- Position interacts with business leader, general public and employees.
- Attendance is essential to this role.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing (RN) is required
Current and clear RN Florida license required.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED: Community Health Education is preferred Experience in the Employer Health field is preferred
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
Ability to communicate health and wellness information
- Must possess the ability to interact with and gain the confidence of a wide variety of people in the business community as well as within the various organizational entities.
- Requires excellent oral presentation skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively through written communication.
- Utilizes cost-effective measures and resources.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer relations.
- Proficiency in mathematical and analytical processes.
- Read/comprehend written and verbal instructions.
- Sufficient t knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer/clerical skills.
- Handle multiple priorities/multi-tasks.
- Work independently/self starter/motivated/team player/results oriented
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Business Health Registered Nurse PRN
Location: Florida-Pensacola-West Florida Hospital
Requisition ID: 00060-8172