Comcast Administrative Assistant in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing administrative support to senior management
and staff. Coordinates multiple projects; orchestrates meetings,
researches agenda items, analyzes data, and compiles reports. Maintains
necessary office supplies and ensures various equipment is properly
configured, installed, and maintained. Works with moderate
supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Provides administrative and clerical support including correspondence,
typing, filing, research, and various projects.
- Handles maintenance of all office equipment.
- Produce, proof and edit documents
- Coordinate and schedule internal/external meetings and conference calls; manage daily calendars
- Proper maintenance of all department filing systems including both hard and soft types of files
- Coordinate domestic travel and prepare corresponding expense reports
- Prepare, Sort and Distribute all outgoing/incoming mail; UPS; and FedEx
- Prepare Excel, Word and PowerPoint documents as required
- Screens and directs incoming phone calls.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must practice good judgement, discretion, and confidentiality of sensitive company and department information and activities
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Visio and Project a plus.
- Strong creative presentation skills with PowerPoint preferred
- Excellent meeting and travel management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including a pleasant telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills for both external and internal clients with a "can do" approach to resolution
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to manage competing demands and prioritize effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and people skills
- Proficiency with the use of standard office equipment including copiers, scanners, printers and fax equipment
- Ability to work with little direct supervision and in team settings
Preferred Education and Job Experience
- 5 plus years of work experience in a corporate setting preferred
- Ability to work will with others; and
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer