Deloitte Adobe AEM Technical Architect in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Solution Architect – Adobe Experience Cloud
Deloitte Digital offers services that enable client solutions using digital technologies, including the Web, Mobile, Social Networking, Digital Strategy, Digital Content and Digital ERP. The Digital Web team works with clients to advise, design, implement and deploy eCommerce and Portal solutions. Our eCommerce capabilities provide transactional solutions related to online marketing, sales and service; for both Direct-To-Consumer and Business-to-Business. Our Portal capabilities provide intranet and internet solutions focused on content presentment and transaction capabilities for both internal enterprise as well as customer facing purposes.
You are the soothsayer. You have gazed into the future of our clients' businesses, and you see a clear path to success. You understand what it takes to make complex Hybris Ecommerce solutions happen, and you'll have a firm hand on the controls every step of the way.
Work you’ll do
• Act in a leadership role on client projects and for junior staff.
• Help define business requirements and process design (including scenario design and flow mapping).
• Create functional designs, prototyping test planning and execution, training coordination, and documentation of operational support procedures.
• Help clients define forward-looking business strategies related to digital transformations.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients’ brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients’ marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
• eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and executionAcquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
Minimum 8 years relevant work experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, and/or media
5 years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience
Experience working across multiple products in Adobe Experience Cloud – primarily Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target
Experience in end to end implementations of AEM 6.3 or later
Experience leading large sized teams and technology engagements, including client and consulting staff
Experience conceptualizing, designing, building, and deploying Enterprise Content Management solutions
Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Bachelors or advanced degree in Statistics, Economics, Business, Math, or Advertising is preferred, or equivalent work experience
• Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
• Experience working across one or more of the following: Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Commerce Cloud and Marketo Engage
• Adobe Certificated Expert (ACE) – Adobe Experience Manager Architect
• A strong desire to learn and passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
• Strong ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities.
• Excellent written, oral and presentation abilities-must be able to communicate complex ideas in both technical and business-friendly language
• Ability to foster collaborative relationships with other cross-functional teams
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center (https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitteuniversity-leadership-center.html?icid=top_#home) .
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you (https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/life-at-deloitte-benefits-and-rewards.html) .
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte (https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/careers/life-at-deloitte.html?icid=top_life-at-deloitte) .
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world (https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html) .
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals (https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html) .
Category: Management Consulting
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Deloitte Jobs