Comcast Analyst, eCommerce Digital Merchandising in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for howyou do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Responsible for assisting in the development of merchandising strategies that will maximize revenue and meet divisional goals. Provides operational support in offer launches, buyflow optimization, and new product launches. Keeps tracks of current initiatives, promotions, and campaigns are accurately and timely. Reports out on current campaigns in market and identifies opportunities to optimizes the funnel via analysis. Has experience, knowledge and skills in understanding digital e-commerce. Can handle multiple tasks and prioritize responsibilities to meet deadlines. Acts as resource for colleagues across the DCOE.
- Manage a tight timeline for offer launches including offer QA, funnel optimization, and creative
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and keep everyone on task and escalate any blockers to meeting a deadline.
- Serves as a key member of the merchandising team help drive quality and consistency among offers, buyflow messaging, and offer strategy
- Proactively develops reports on funnel analysis and insights, identifying opportunities for improvement and optimization
- Assists with launch of sales campaigns to ensure offer presentment and creative deployment is accurate and on schedule
- Develops weekly reports on merchandising changes
- Expert-level competence in the core MS Office suite, particularly MS Excel (formulas, functions, charts, and pivot tables) and PowerPoint.
- Must be innovative, proactive and a strong team player with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects while maintaining acute attention to detail in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Hard-working, willing to learn, and eager to be part of an enthusiastic team
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Field of Study-Marketing
- eCommerce, merchandising, and/or digital marketing
- Degree-Advertising, Statistics, Mathematics, Business, or related field Certifications
- Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target or similar platforms
- Analytical experience with demonstrated spreadsheet skills and ability to interpret data to drive decisions
- Experience developing presentations in PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize responsibilities to meet deadlines
Compliance - Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer - The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer