Comcast AP Vendor Maintenance Professional in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The AP Vendor Maintenance professional is responsible for processing all domestic and international vendor setup and maintenance requests. This includes banking information, vendor holds, vendor approvals, payment terms, and bank templates. Role includes cross training on the bank disbursement responsibilities as well. The candidate should possess strong time management skills and be highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines in a face paced environment.
- Review and approve vendor profiles in GXS and Oracle
- Apply & remove payment holds on vendor accounts
- Customer service ticket support related to vendor maintenance
- Document and scan all supplemental information for tracking purposes
- Support the MDU payment process
- Verify vendor information with IRS
- Create and modify international templates
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrated time management, organizational, collaboration and communication skills.
- History of meeting deadlines and SLA delivery to targets.
- Oracle Accounts Payable or Cash Management functionality is preferred
- Ability to problem solve and effectively interact in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer