AmeriHealth Caritas Business Analyst - Vendor Management in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Business Analyst - Vendor Management
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
The Vendor Management Business Analyst develops solutions to business problems and opportunities.
- Solutions may consist of process improvement as well as system development components.
- Work as a liaison among Vendors and Stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
- Primary contact for Vendor related claims issues.
- Understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the “requirements” and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Business analysis is distinct from financial analysis, project management, quality assurance, organizational development, testing training and documentation development.
- 1 to 3 years work experience performing complex business analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Claims experience is preferred.
- Strong familiarity with ACFC claims systems and process.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled