AmeriHealth Caritas Business Process Analyst - Operations in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Business Process Analyst - Operations
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
The Operations Business Process Analyst will be responsible for operationalizing established ACFC policy decisions that impact Enterprise Operations. This includes, but is not limited to, processes that are created, transformed or eliminated as a result of statutory changes, new business/acquisitions or process improvement efforts.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of Enterprise Operations new or changed business processes using proven process improvement methodologies.
- Collaborates with key management and associates from all functional areas to assist in the design and implementation of processes and procedures keeping quality and performance at the forefront
- Drives to resolution through collaboration and interfacing with subject matter experts and cross functional operational teams.
- Acts as an internal consultant addressing operational concerns and makes recommendations to streamline processes/campaigns.
- Facilitates the documentation of processes and procedures.
- Works as a liaison among stakeholders to include business owners, IS and vendors in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies, and applications.
- Establishes ongoing metric tracking to ensure successful process implementation
- Presents analysis, ideas, and positions in writing in a clear and convincing manner to all levels of the organization.
Education & Experience:
- 3+ years previous experience in a Process/Business Analyst role
- 5+ years’ experience in Healthcare environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Claims Knowledge strongly preferred
- Experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and recommending solutions
- Ability to understand the bigger picture and how people, processes, and technology connect.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled