AmeriHealth Caritas Business Systems Analyst Lead in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Business Systems Analyst Lead
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
- Analyzes processes and resources necessary for the effective implementation of stated processes.
- Assists in managing large scale projects, leads appropriate resources and determines project requirements and deliverables, to ensure successful implementations to meet ACFC user needs.
- Assists in ensuring successful project conclusions and large scale projects as measured by meeting Corporate objectives and large-scale projects.
- Prepares feasibility and cost analysis determinations for projects.
- Responsible for leading, evaluating and providing technical and project life cycle methodology.
- Communicates business or process solutions, recommendations and issues to AC management on a regular basis.
- Assists in development of training programs, introducing new concepts and business processes.
- Documents all business process flows as they pertain to the continuance and efficiency of the IS Department.
- Reviews software and systems modifications to ensure successful implementation.
- Flows business processes.
- Develops innovative means of structuring project workflow to alleviate backlogs and ensure the maximum utilization of resources.
- Anticipates and keeps manager and project staff informed of future or planned events which could impact implementations.
- Develops a working knowledge of all Managed Care Activities: Marketing, Member Services, Health Services, Claims, Enrollment, Provider Relations, Finance, etc, in order to provide solutions and options to end users requests for service and problem solving.
- Conducts and evaluates business analysis.
- Builds consensus among primary users, I.S. Department and senior management as it relates to large-scale business problems and issues.
- Meets with external software vendors to discuss products and ensure KMHP requirements are satisfied.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving capabilities and approaches each problem in a logical and analytical manner with high degree of perseverance; produce definitive statement of the issues, and identification of alternative solutions, the pros and cons of each, the recommended course of actions, and the consequence of the decision.
- Displays an ability to anticipate and be responsive to management needs and exercise proper judgment in performing as part of the “Business Solution Team”.
- Responds promptly to requests for input on a variety of issues, such as budget preparations, operations objectives, reports, process re-engineering, business flow, etc.
- Addresses the issues at hand thoroughly, accurately, and in a logical progression/flow of thought; correspondence and reports are articulate, grammatically and structurally correct; verbal presentations are handled in similar fashion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or related field or eight years of related work experience.
- Minimum five years progressive experience in business environment with project management and process re-engineering concentration.
- Minimum five years direct user interface experience
- Ability to manage concurrent multiple task, projects.
- Possess solid understanding of the industry; high level understanding business application; sound understanding of organizational and process development.
- High-level understanding of business computer programming and constructs. High work ethic, self initiated learner, pro-active, high performer.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled