Comcast Carrier Services Operations Support Specialist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for Operational support of Carrier Services customers and associated sales account team. Customers are large, enterprise sized & region based telecom entities purchasing data circuits and services. Activity includes reporting (customer & internal), billing inquiries, order management, dispute management & general inquiries. Includes identifying operational areas of focus and improvement while working with internal teams to impact. Provide analytical and statistical support when required, integrating activity with Business Operations team. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Coordinates maintenance of weekly and monthly reporting, including recommendation of system changes.
- Generates monthly, quarterly, and annual reports relating to Product Sales team incremental sales performance and results.
- Captures and updates all required reporting materials to provide Product Sales management customized reports.
- Provides adequate data and analysis for Sales Support teams use, as well as strategic data and analysis for sales management requirements.
- Performs daily clerical and statistical reporting for Product Sales team.
- Generates project estimates using in-house estimating tools and programs.
-Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- 3-5 years related experience including customer operations support
- Experience with billing, order management and reporting strongly preferred
-Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills required (must be able to perform v-lookups, pivot tables and manipulate data)
-Exceptional written and oral communication skills
-Professional demeanor and presentation
-Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
-Telecommunication Industry experience strongly preferred
-Internal applicants must have Comcast Business experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer