AmeriHealth Caritas Compensation Consultant Senior in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Compensation Consultant Senior
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
Assists in developing effective compensation programs, guidelines and procedures that are aligned with the company's HR strategy, business goals and objectives.
- Partners with the HR Business Partners and/or may work directly with line management in the development of new organizational structures, job design, market analysis and equity studies.
- Provides advice to business management in the application of compensation programs and related policies.
- Ensure compensation programs and policies are compliant with all relevant state and federal laws.
- Proven experience in designing incentive programs and compensation pay structures.
- Proven experience with compensation systems and reporting, including Comp Analyst, Success Factors and PeopleSoft.
- Provides a high level of technical direction to other department members regarding systems and reporting.
- Ability to create ad hoc reports using advanced Microsoft Excel functionality.
- Takes a lead role in compensation related projects and the annual compensation cycle.
- Assists with the development of board materials and other senior level executive compensation exhibits.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 7 years in a Compensation Consultant or Lead Analyst capacity.
- Superior MS Office skills.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) required.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled