AmeriHealth Caritas Corporate Provider Network Operations Analyst Senior in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Corporate Provider Network Operations Analyst Senior
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
The primary purpose of the job is to: Support new and existing market implementations and operations by assuring that established standards for provider data integrity are met: (1) design and setup; (2) procedures and processes implemented; (3) data preparation and validation; (4) data accuracy and consistency; (4) data quality and; (5) data loads.
Job Related Requirements Qualifications/Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Required Bachelor’s Degree
- Required 5-10 years Healthcare industry experience.
- Required 3-5 years office experience.
- Required proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point and Access).
- Required advanced experience with sophisticated databases. Full competence in reportpreparation, layout and design.
- Required ability to plan, organize and handle multiple tasks.
- Required in depth expertise in data analysis and data mining. Superior analytical skills.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled