AmeriHealth Caritas Deskside Support Analyst in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Deskside Support Analyst
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
The Desktop/Executive Support Analyst is responsible for addressing Incidents/Requests concerning the overall operation of end user technology, including but not limited, to personal computer hardware and peripherals, telephones, video conference equipment, mobile devices, standard and supported applications and connectivity to remote systems. The function is typically performed during normal business hours but may require flexible or off-hours support.
- Provides client support for all AmeriHealth Caritas standard and supported hardware/software.
- Provides daily support to clients via phone, voicemail, e-mail.
- Coordinates user and support issues among corporate sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user satisfaction and productivity.
- Coordinates all executive issues and request until resolution is received.
- Tracks, manages and owns incidents and requests received on a daily basis.
- Assists in maximizing company productivity by taking personal ownership/responsibility for end user problems and overall satisfaction.
- Resolves problems and questions requiring advanced skills.
- Provides thorough documentation of all reported issues.
- Installs desktop computers, peripherals, software and mobile devices.
- High School/GED.
- Degree or technical school diploma, or work reviews detailing equivalent work experience.
- One to three years of technical support experience including hands-on experience working with PC hardware/software.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Experience in diagnosis and repair of PC hardware and peripherals
- ITIL foundations preferred.
- Knowledge of Active Directory - password resets.
- Knowledge of remote desktopWindows 7, 10, iOS, Android
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled