Comcast Dir, Software Defined Network Sec Prod in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Director, Software Defined Network Security
Responsible for product management activities for a program or product
group, or for a major market segment or vertical market. Leads team of
specialists and managers to achieve product and team objectives and
keeps leadership team informed of key developments and issues. Provides
leadership and direction for team which may include multiple functional
areas. Develops and implements strategy for functional area(s). May have
responsibility for developing and managing budget.
- Directs, establishes, maintains, and plans the overall policies and
goals for a product management department.
- Sets new product strategy for program or product group.
- Applies expertise in state-of-the-art product technologies and is
relied on by top management to serve as a proxy for the market.
- Defines, develops, and implements standard operational frameworks for
- Coordinates with sales and marketing to assess client and industry
needs and identifies possible solutions to meet those needs.
- Accountable for profit and loss or budgetary management of assigned
- Develops business cases and supporting documentation.
- Oversees development of assigned new products and services and ensures
customer's needs are met. Provides product support and documentation
and develops of product materials.
- Manages lifecycle of new products and services.
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills, with a proven track
record of successful delivery of projects on time, in line with budget
expectations and to strategy.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
Military Experience Valued
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer