Comcast Director, Brand and Experiential Marketing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Director Brand and Experiential Marketing, oversees creative development of brand marketing and experiential campaigns designed to drive brand consideration and awareness including TV, radio, online, print, OOH, experiential as well as partnering with internal stakeholders responsible for social marketing, direct mail, retail and partnership marketing.
The Director, Brand and Experiential Marketing leads the creative strategy, agency relationships, budget management, management communications and presentations, and oversight of the creative productions. This role will manage multiple agencies and third-party vendors as well as partner with internal departments and external partners to deliver integrated marketing campaigns.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Build advertising agency and internal team relationships to develop world-class brand marketing campaigns driving brand consideration and awareness.
- Oversee experiential agency relationship and internal team to develop breakthrough experiential marketing campaigns to reach consumers outside traditional advertising tactics to drive brand consideration and awareness.
- Manage team of Brand Marketing professionals to work collaboratively with day-to-day counterparts on the Brand Strategy and product teams, partner agencies and respective internal teams to deliver appropriate marketing materials.
- Review and provide feedback on all creative designs and messaging, including but not limited to integrated marketing campaigns, TV campaigns, digital, print, social, internal communications, website development, etc.
- Act as liaison between partner contacts to ensure proper management of creative programs.
- Support local markets and Division needs to support all brand marketing needs.
- Manage multi-million dollar advertising budget across multiple agencies and vendors.
Other Specific skills:
- Agency Management: Knowledge of methods or techniques used to manage agency relationship and ability to inspire agency performance to deliver world-class creative to meet business objectives on budget and on deadline.
- Television Production: Vast television production experience in commercial development
- Candidate must excel in a fast paced environment, possess strong strategic thinking and the ability to lead and motivate agencies, and influence management, peers, and subordinates.
- Experience working in a large, complex, fast-paced fortune 500 Company is strongly preferred.
- Proven track record leading a team of agencies or internal counterparts.
- People leadership experience and a passion for developing high-performance teams
- Solution oriented approach to realize strategic and messaging objectives.
- Proven track record in project management, and ability to rapidly shift priorities based upon marketplace demand.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive broadcast production experience.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Communications / Public Relations
- Generally requires 10 years related experience within the cable, telecommunications or programming industry, major brand technology, brand marketing or full-service agency side.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer