Comcast Director, Branded Partner & Indirect Marketing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Based at the Comcast headquarters in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the Director, Branded Partner and Indirect Retail Marketing is responsible for oversight and management of marketing program execution for Xfinity Branded Partners and the Indirect Channel. The position will collaborate across the retail sales channel team, the Branded Partners, the Indirect Partners and the Xfinity Retail Marketing team to maximize traffic and sales growth across the aformentioned Xfinity retail relationships.
Comcast is seeking an experienced professional with strong strategic-thinking ability, a proven track record of developing high-impact retail experiences and experience working in a Brand Partner, Indirect or Franchise structure. This role will partnerwith key business leaders and cross-functional stakeholders across the enterprise to help transform and build world-class retail experiences. He/she must be able to collaborate and influence cross-functional teams and internal stakeholders.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Reporting to the VP of Retail Marketing, this position will manage execution of the Xfinity retail marketing plan of record and identify marketing opportunities unique to the Branded Partner and Indirect businesses. All marketing efforts targeted to drive sales and traffic..
- Work with Xfinity Channel team to ensure marketing expectations and commitments are met, and to influence future marketing opportunities.
- Partner with the Retail Marketing demand generation lead to develop unified drive to retail quarterly campaigns encompassing all core products and the retail segmentation model.
- As locations scale, lead identification of budget requirements, marketing operational impacts and media efficiencies.
- Serve as main Marketing Liaison with senior level customer contacts (i.e.: Heads of Marketing, Department Buyers, etc.)
- Manage Brand governance for all marketing efforts.
- Share best practices across the Branded Partners, Indirect Customers and the Divisions/Field
- Collaborate with in-store marketing team on merchandising process and store requirements.
- Collaborate with Field on grand openings marketing plans and activities.
- Manage and measure the work by establishing KPIs and measurement plan to track progress.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree, MBA preferred
- Generally requires 10 years related experiencewith prior experience working in a Franchise, Branded Partner, Authorized Dealer or Indirect Channel retail organization
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and broad marketing competencies
- Prior Customer Marketing experience is a plus
- Ability to think strategically while driving tactical execution
- Advanced influencing skills and ability to persuade to get things done across a large, complex matrixed organization
- Candidate must possess strong attention to detail, flawless end-to-end program management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong collaborator who leverages relationships to achieve results
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Travel required
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.