Comcast Director, Product Management in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for product management activities for a program or product
group, or for a major market segment or vertical market. Leads team of
specialists and managers to achieve product and team objectives and
keeps leadership team informed of key developments and issues. Provides
leadership and direction for team which may include multiple functional
areas. Develops and implements strategy for functional area(s). May have
responsibility for developing and managing budget.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Directs, establishes, maintains, and plans the overall policies and
goals for a product management department.
- Sets new product strategy for program or product group.
- Applies expertise in state-of-the-art product technologies and is
relied on by top management to serve as a proxy for the market.
- Defines, develops, and implements standard operational frameworks for
- Coordinates with sales and marketing to assess client and industry
needs and identifies possible solutions to meet those needs.
- Accountable for profit and loss or budgetary management of assigned
- Develops business cases and supporting documentation.
- Oversees development of assigned new products and services and ensures
customer's needs are met. Provides product support and documentation
and develops of product materials.
- Manages lifecycle of new products and services.
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills, with a proven track
record of successful delivery of projects on time, in line with budget
expectations and to strategy.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer