Comcast Director, Video Business Strategy in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Director, Video Business Strategy will be responsible for transforming the video entertainment experience forcustomers. Responsibilities include: identifying and strategizing plans to achieve long-term goals and objectives of the organization, providing leadership and direction for multiple functional areas, securing appropriate resources to achieve financial and business objectives and developing strategic partnerships such as Netflix, Roku, and more.
- Develops overall video strategy and leads high-priority, strategic initiatives.
- Contributes to business development and partnership discussions, including distribution, technology/product, content and monetization deals. Recommends strategic actions.
- Oversees business modeling and long-range financial planning.
- Manages web analytics, reporting, yield management, forecasting and data strategy.
- Evaluates the economics and business models of specific products/services, companies, and industry sectors.
- Oversees projects for environmental scans, organizational positioning analyses, and other studies related to the Company's growth and profitability.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills; must be able to integrate the needs of multiple constituencies into a unified approach.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; capable of interacting with Senior Leadership on complex topics.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent.
- Masters Degree is Preffered.
- Generally requires 10 years related experience.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer