Comcast Director, Video Quality Business Strategy in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Who We Are:
At Comcast, we are innovators and leaders, shaping the future at the intersection of media technology. We invent groundbreaking technology, create extraordinary entertainment experiences for millions every day, and take great care of our customers, their families and guests. The diverse talents of our people have propelled us to a Fortune 40 industry leader. And it's an exciting time to join our team. We are looking for people that share our passion for innovation and our customers those who are ready to make big things happen and to connect our customers to exciting products, services and to the moments that matter most in their lives.
We are committed to delivering amazing products and a customer experience that people love and trust. We lead with game-changing technology, and in every interaction, are focused on respecting our customers' time and fitting seamlessly into their lives. Our teammates go the extra mile to make sure our customers are satisfied and can't imagine going anywhere else.
Driving Innovation to Deliver Awesome:
As a leader of connected experiences, Xfinity Services is re-envisioning the way our 29 million residential customers are connecting to the products they love the most. We leverage our expertise to create unparalleled products and services that fuel discovery for everyday enjoyment. From the award-winning Xfinity Voice Remote to the Xfinity X1 video platform, the Xfinity Services organization works to drive the strategy, development, and deployment of our next generation suite of products for our home, internet, TV, and voice businesses.
The Director, Video Quality Business Strategy will be responsible for developing and executing business strategies to improve the customer experience and video quality for Xfinity customers. Responsibilities include: establishing quality benchmarks for the video business, identifying trends and possible causation, providing leadership and direction for multiple functional areas to drive improvements, securing appropriate resources to achieve strategic business objectives for customer experience and NPS.
- Improve NPS and quality for video services using customer feedback.
- Evaluate reliability of video services and the impact on satisfaction, tenure, and contact rate.
- Create business plans to secure funding to address critical issues for detractors.
- Be the voice of the video customer for cross-functional teams such as Sales, Care, Product, and Customer Experience to influence prioritization of work streams.
- Leverage industry best practices to initiate quality improvement programs for equipment, apps, and video delivery.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills; must be able to integrate the needs of multiple constituencies into a unified approach.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; capable of interacting with Senior Leadership on complex topics.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
- Master's Degree or Equivalent.
- Experience in strategic quality improvement initiatives for consumer facing products is strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer