Comcast Employee Relations Advisor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for effective case management and investigation of complex and high risk Employee Relations matters. Responds to HR-related inquires submitted to the company's ethics hotline and other communication reporting channels relative to company policy, workplace disputes, performance management, wage and hour, alleged harassment and other environmental and safety related matters. Acts as a liaison between associates and managers while collaborating with other HR teams and corporate departments to ensure a thorough investigation and resolution of their inquiries.
- Serve as point of contact and provides support, guidance and direction to management and field operators on employee relations matters.
- Reviews and approves end to end corrective action and performance management documents.
- Conducts employee focus group sessions, employee's surveys, and exit interviews to obtain employee feedback. Identifies employee concerns and monitors overall employee satisfaction. Partners with leadership to develop and implement action plans.
- Conducts prompt and thorough employee and conflict of interest investigations in accordance to Company standards; documents findings and recommends disciplinary action and / or appropriate resolution while maintaining confidentiality and integrity.
- Identifies, recommends, and oversees implementation of appropriate actions to accomplish resolutions of employee concerns.
- Assists employees and management with the interpretation of Company policies and other relevant employment and immigration laws and responds to inquiries and concerns.
- Partners with Legal or Compliance and investigates and facilitates documentation gathering for all Administrative changes, and attorney letters.
- Prepares, analyzes data, identifies root cause or trends and distributes reports as appropriate.
- Utilizes and maintains case management system to document details of employee complaint and conflict of interest investigation steps and resolution.
- Maintains current knowledge of and ensures compliance with Federal and State employment laws.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Arts & Humanities
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer