AmeriHealth Caritas Identity Management Analyst II in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Identity Management Analyst II
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com .
Facilitate the automation and timely completion of user provisioning processes and procedures, both from a technical and non-technical perspective. This role is responsible for; the creation, modification and deletion of user accounts across multiple technology platforms, ensuring compliance with agreed upon SLAs (Service Level Agreements) with clients and customers, working within a team environment to achieve group goals, and process and improve existing services and outcomes.
An Identity Management Analyst II should be able to work independently and within a team setting and have the necessary skills to mentor and assist less experienced Associates in existing processes. They should also possess the knowledge and skillset to produce, test and validate automation techniques and specialties to consistently improve technology and business processes to ensure the identity management team is functioning at expected capacity.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- High School/GED required; Associate’s Degree Preferred.
- One to three years Identity Management experience.
- Three to five years Automation / Active Directory / Application Development experience.
- Proficiency in SQL Server queries and scripting and PowerShell scripting.
- Familiar with ODBC Connections and Microsoft Exchange Administration.
- Experience with Active Directory, systems processing and various technology platforms in use within the organization.
- Other Skills: Active Directory, PowerShell, automation techniques, and secure coding principles.
- Occasionally will have long endurance of 20 or more hours – disaster recovery and conversions.
- Provide 24 x 7 On-call rotation Support 365 days a week.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled